One way to extend your pool’s use is to add lighting. Taking a swim in the dark is not very fun, but add lighting to your pool and you’ve got yourself an after dark adventure. Check out this list of some ways that lighting can add to your pool design.
- Night Swimming- Do you get home late from work? Do you ever wish that you can go for a swim after dinner? Pools are not only for the middle of the day. Add some lighting and enjoy your pool at any time of the day. Throw a moonlight swim party, and your guests will be jumping at your invitation.
- Ambience- Adding lights to your pool can add a touch of character and ambience. Kick back and relax with colored lights, or just plain white lights. You can even install a control panel to set the level of ambience you are providing. This gives you ultimate control over your pool’s environment.
- Design- The different color combinations can add a different look to your pool. Choose from several different color options to highlight areas of your pool, or just add rich white light for lighting the dark places in your pool. Accent custom tile work with lighting placed in strategic areas. You can draw attention to your design work, accenting all the beauty that your pool has to offer.
- Safety- Lighting makes for a safer pool environment. Keeping your pool well-lit allows swimmers to see what they are doing so that they won’t slip as easily. Make getting in and out of the pool a breeze with lighting by the entrances, or put lighting in the dark corners of the pool so that you can see what is going on.
- Read- If you pool is lit, you can kick back with a good book and the jets of your pool or spa. Talk about relaxing!
Soak Before Bed- Studies have shown that a soak in your pool or hot tub can help you get a better night’s sleep. If you have lights installed in your pool or spa, you’ll have no trouble accomplishing this any time you wish.
These are just a few of the reasons to install lighting in your pool or spa. Contact Sensation Pools today to get started on your free estimate. Our team would love to help you with your pool project and get you started on the way to entertaining and enjoying your pool again this season.